Envie-me um e-mail!

♥Last Performance of Whitney Houston sang Yes, Jesus Love Me

The Queen of Pop, singer Whitney Houston, died Saturday, February 12, 2012 at 3:55 at Beverly Hilton Hotel. She was 48.
This news just breaks my heart because i grew up watching her. What a sad ending for the diva.
This is her latest performance sang Yes, Jesus Love Me at the Kelly Price & Friends pre-Grammy concert on February 10th :

This is my favorite song :

Thank you , Whitney Houston for a well written and beautifully sung piece of music.May you Rest in Peace.

The Power of Prayer

Do you believe with the power of prayer? I suppose there are many answers to this question. If you ask me about that question, my answer is absolutely YES. In all of my lowest moments, God is My Only Hope and Comfort.

I know if I pray, the answer is not always yes….the answer is maybe Yes, Wait or No. But I do believe I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength. Usually people praying when ask God for something. There is nothing wrong with that..but remember we should also be thankful and praise to God for everything done in our life and also pray for one another. The prayers from others like your family, friend, and community can make us strong and realize that we are not alone in this world.
Unfortunately, not all people have many friend and family to pray for them. And most of us embarrassed to talk and ask prayers from another we know, because the problems are personal and we don’t want anybody know. In this case, it will be a good idea to join prayer community online.
One of the prayer communities online is Grace Prayer Community. This is a Christian website that allows their users to submit prayer requests that will be shared in their community. So, if you need prayers, just submit your prayer requests in Grace Prayer Community. You can also pray for the requests of others. This is one of the wonderful responsibilities of believers: to pray for each other.
“When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.”